Jobs and Growth
- SMS provide apprentice and trainee positions on all its developments
- SMS in partnership with Simple Training Solutions prepare candidates with a ‘Fit for Work’ or ‘Fit for Learning’ course.
- STS will then place the trainee on an 11-week apprentice learning course, to gain experience and qualifications.
- These learning courses are supported by the SMS supply chain.
- This means the candidate has an opportunity for employment with SMS or the supply chain or further education with local colleges or universities.
Resources for Public Services
- SMS work with Local Authorities to develop land and build quality homes brining regeneration and money into the local community.
- SMS focus on creating local communities based around delivering quality affordable homes.
- With increased local funding comes the opportunity to improve the local infrastructure including schools and colleges.
Stronger Local Communities and Environment
- SMS and STS are committed to local communities and the environment.
- Part of the Training offered includes local regeneration projects
- SMS focus on creating the smallest footprint or disturbance with all its builds.
- SMS & STS look to support local communities and organisations.